Scenario comments (No SPOILERS)

Have played through 3 scenarios so far. I found each of them to be great! The AI is really amazing. We only got a taste of it in the demo. Also, I'd like to take my hat off to the scenario designers. They did their homework and produced some very fine examples of Post D-day combat. The excitement and immersion levels are simply amazing! Thanks again to Steve and Charles for a monumental game!

PS. I have sampled the quick computer generated battles too and was very happy to see they are outstanding. They will provide limitless gaming and yes, thousands of hours of contemplation and fun.

Out here...

------------------

When the situation is obscure....attack!

CGen. Heinz Guderian

Guest MantaRay

Yep, people have the assumption that they will cakewalk through the AI. Wait till they get to the Villars Bocage Operation, where the AI attacks and defends at the same time. And this poor little brain is getting kicked in on my second run through. ARGH!!!!

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

------------------------------------

Jager said:

Have played through 3 scenarios so far.

------------------------------------

I've played through, must be, 25 or 30 scenarios... ...in my mind. All of them having to do with deadly weapons and slow mail delivery vehicles!

I knew I should have taken some leave and driven to the BTS garage, ehh.. warehouse!

Still waiting in Maryland.

frown.gif

I have yet to try an operation. I'm having too much fun playing against AI in regular scenarios. smile.gif I highly recommend Pegasus Bridge and La Fiere!

I will try the Villers Bocage Op as soon as I can get through La Fiere...only 14 turns to go and man is it exciting!

Have a great day....out here....

Any of you guys try Aachen yet? Small town fighting at it's finest. I've just setup my forces in it, but it looks VERY intense. Won't know for sure until I play it, but...small town fighting is by it's nature intense.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Thanks, gentlemen. We all worked very, very hard on both the selection and testing of all scenarios and operations.

This is one of the finest design and test crews with which I have ever worked. Of course the game lends itself to outstanding battles wink.gif

Our team is still active by the way, so we are listening as you speak. Also, if you have any ideas for a battle that was not covered, drop me a note.

You'll see my E-Mail address at the end of this note.

Jeff, Aachen is one of those quick play scenarios that you can do in less than an hour. A nice "quickie" before supper.

Welcome to "war in the city" biggrin.gif

Good hunting!

Wild Bill

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com