Need help resolving a relatives past....

I am looking for any information regarding the past of a relative that served in the German command during WWII, possibly even the SS. His familiar name is Willie Kalienke (not Wilhelm) but it may have been truncated from Willie Kalienke Von Valcenshten, Falkenstein not sure yet of the exact spelling, but the phonetic pronunciation is FAL-KIN-SHTEEN. He lived in Kiel (Kiehl?) Germany and served aboard one of Hitler's yachts. We also know of a picture of him in a Time Life book in the back of some sort of state vehicle in a black leather coat. No other pictures of him exist that I know of, his wife burned all known photos of him at the end of the war for obvious reasons. Willie was in Czech. or Romania (Rumania) when captured by the Soviets, and sent to Siberia whereupon he returned home spent, from torture (so the story goes). From what we know after the war he pretty much sat in a chair and didnt move, or really talk alot. If any member of this community could point us in the right direction, or help us determine his rank etc...anything would be priceless to us in learning about past. Please email me any additional info that you might think helpful to scooleen@hotmail.com

This is not a hoax or a joke

Thank you!

Check out www.feldgrau.com

or maybe www.waffen-ss.com

Try doing searches on Google, Yahoo, try Yahoo Germany, and other German search engines.(If you know German) I understand what you're going through. My father fought in the Italian Army, and since history is always written by the winners, it was really hard to find something on the Italian Army. Until one day at school, when I first started to use Google, I found the page I'd been looking for, forever, 'Commando Supremo'. One difference between our stories is that my father really started to open up about the war in the last few years of his life to me. He passed away just recently, January,2000. The only hard proof he had was a picture of him, with the regimental flashings etc.

Try going to the German Consulate or Embassy, because when I went, they were able to give me his records from the war( A great discovery to say the least!) and that he was up for some service medals too. But then again, my father was receiving a pension, so they had this information on them for proof and so on.

I wish you luck, hope you find the gold mines that I've found about my Papa. E-mail me if you want any other suggestions,...

David