Gunfight at the VoT Corral

Hmmm. Curiouser and curiouser. When I first load up this thread, nothing. But if I hit the Back button on my browser, and then immediately after that Forward, the pics load up! Ack!

Hey, thanks for the effort Pz4H, but when I tried to access yr links, they were broken! (There is a curse upon these jpgs!)

Madmatt, I noticed that the screen capture process washed 'em out a bit, and then conversion from bmp to jpg didn't help either.

Ah, Freyland, my arch enemy! Know you that I am a Medical Technologist (Lab Tech) --- the natural enemy of physicians everywhere...

Ahhh... von Lucke. That means I have no choice but to "order" your death on the battlefield. Send me the setup of your choice, and I shall provide your co-workers with plenty of "smears" to evaluate.

Jonathan

Hey, at least I know your medics have plenty of syringes!

Why is it that everytime i hear a battle like that I think back to my own games and I am always the "Panther" in this game. I think I need the learn how to play the damn game patch... is it free? if not I am willing to mortgage the house, car sell the children whatever...............

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Freyland:

Ahhh... von Lucke. That means I have no choice but to "order" your death on the battlefield. Send me the setup of your choice, and I shall provide your co-workers with plenty of "smears" to evaluate.

Jonathan

Hey, at least I know your medics have plenty of syringes!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahaha! In typical physician-like manner, you over-estimate your ability to "diagnose" the situation! For the honor of Laboratory personnel everywhere, I accept your challenge! (Even though we don't do cytology here --- it's a send-out!)

I hope your medical insurance covers acts of war...

Of course it does! I wouldn't play a wargame without it. Prepare to be sent to the Path. lab!

It is 4:20 pm EST. I am at work. If there is a set up file waiting for me at home I will send it prob before 5:30 pm. Can do several turns tonight.

Jonathan