Gamespot ...lame?

Well, I wrote to Gamespot when the gold demo came out, addressing a carbon copy e-mail to the people in charge, asking them to take a look at it... apparently, they're not interested in a game unless its a RTS, FPS or for the Dreamcast. Watch Gamespot TV on ZDTV sometime and you'll get that feeling real quick...

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

Guest David Harrison

>In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.

I like that! Where does it come from?

It's just one of the many poignant and valuable truths written by Japan's greatest samurai, Miyamoto Musashi. There are several copies of his works floating around, as well as Eiji Yoshikawa's story of Musashi's life (entitled "Musashi"), and the film trilogy starring Toshiro Mifune (entitled "The Samurai Trilogy" as a whole, the individual movies are "Musashi Miyamoto," "Duel at Ichijoji Temple," and "Duel at Ganryu Island." Many video stores carry these... I have the DVDs myself smile.gif )

------------------

In fighting and in everyday life you should be determined though calm. Meet the situation without tenseness yet not recklessly, your spirit settled yet unbiased. An elevated spirit is weak and a low spirit is weak. Do not let the enemy see your spirit. -- M.M.