Is it here yet??

OK, downloaded Demo, played it till my little mouse finger was crippled. Ordered the game yesterday. Came home screaming to my wife is it here yet? Nope, not yet. Ok, 50,000 game credits to the UPS man if he gets it here ASAP.

Sorry just saying how impatient I am for one of the best games I have seen. I saw a write up on this 2 years ago when AH was suppose to make it as Squad Leader. Thank you big time for making this mans wishes possible.

Welcome aboard BB! I think we have all felt what you are feeling. Where is that darn package! I need it now!

Just wait until it does arrive. Kiss your wife goodbye. smile.gif

I'd suggest bidding your wife and other loved ones a fond farewell, as you aren't going to see much of them once you get the full blown CMBO!

Also, best be prepared to be assimilated.......'Paging CMBorg, Paging CMBorg'.

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 09-25-2000).]

Ahh, your so right about bidding my loved ones farewell. I see that happening. Alas, I am lucky, I got my wife hooked on online RPGs so she will be busy when I am. Now, if I can train our son to be a ammo humper (liquid refreshments) then I will be set. Anyone know if the Quartermaster corps still needs 'cruits? I could sign him up for some training.