Jagdpanzer IV Mod?

Anyone know of a decent mod for the Jagdpanzer IV. bmp 3380 to 3387.

I've taken the existing camo and changed the contrast to get a dark camo job and a winter gray/white mod.

However, it's only a C+ improvement. Not not nearly to the hall-of-fame level of Kwazy, Tiger, or Berg.

Bfamily33 sez:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>However, it's only a C+ improvement. Not not nearly to the hall-of-fame level of Kwazy, Tiger, or Berg.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And don't forget Fernando, BF... ask nice and you MIGHT pry him away from his Panthers biggrin.gif

- Old Dog

Well seeing as most of the Axis and Tiger and Marco's allies are done, some are very much sticking out as sore thumbs.

My old time favorite in ugliness when mixed with the new HiResed Firefly is the Badger.

Somebody should do something about that one.

And PLEASE do a Greyhound.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

biggrin.gif

------------------

"PawBroon: Clinically Insane, also Clinically French, which is very bad as well."

Croda

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

PLEASE do a Greyhound.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think a greyhound mod is thaqt urgent. Its current scheme is quite smart when compared to some of the other default vehicle bmps. I think the Stuart needs a new mod and British/Commonwealth vehicles in particular.

By the way anybody working on any new Panther mods. The Lehr ones are excellent but I'd like a change and ~I don't like the other oners available at CMHQ.