SdKfz. 234/4 some info please!

sdkfz2344.gif

<hr>

Hello everybody. I just noticed that this cute little bugger isn't in the game. Unfortunately my tank books are somewhat vague about production numbers, efficiency and deployment of the SdKfz with the 75L48. (Oh If I only had several of those in my ongoing PBEM games.. smile.gif ) Would be great if someone could fill my gaps. Thanks.

------------------

visit lindan.panzershark.com

member of the Combat Mision webring

[This message has been edited by Lindan (edited 07-31-2000).]

Originally posted by Silencer:

take a look at www.achtungpanzer.com,

Thé german WW2 vehicles site.

Schwere Panzerspähwagen (7.5cm PaK 40) Sd.Kfz.234/4 (8-Rad)

Notice this vehicle only had about 12 rounds?

I find it a bit few, but then again, it's a scout car and a hit-and-run car.....

S.

Oooohhhh! More thin skinned Krautmobiles to beat the hell outa with my .50's!

ok, thanks. didn't think of achtung panzer!. Stupid me...

any idea how many were produced?

mc: but when the krautmobile shoots back your halftrack could end up in orbit! smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Lindan (edited 07-31-2000).]

Hey... big thing here i just realized the other night!!! There aren't any Panzer mark IIIs in the game!!!! What gives.. yea, most were in north africa.. but there had to be a good number left on the mainland by the time of the invasion.. afterall, there are Pz IIs, right?? hmmmmm.. i might be missin somthin historically, but BTS may have left out a major unit... Hey, there aren;t any Tauchpanzers either!!! I wanna be able to cross the channel!!! biggrin.gif

Zaff'

Are you SURE??? eek.gif

I cant belive that.. they were the most common tank on the battlefield for a portion of Barbarosa and N Africa!! I find it hard to believe that they would all be 'gone' by the time the westerners invaded. I guess they all could have gotten 'used up' in Russion though... wow... i learned somfin new today...

Zaff'