The Peng Thread

Germanboy wrote:

> Maybe he should try Prozac, that is supposed to block reality quite nicely.

Who needs Prozac? You can block off reality quite effectively if you just believe tenaciously enough that it doesn't exist. Works for me.

------------------

'...With mortar shells raining down everywhere, he said, "Come along, Padre".' When Egen showed reluctance, Tatham-Warter reassured him. 'Don't worry,' he said, 'I've got an umbrella.'

Guest barrold713

LMAO at the 'League of Gentlemen' reference. I might just have to start peeking in on the Peng.

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

I have determined, in my time on this board, that there are two kinds of people ... those who divide people into two kinds and those who don't ... but seriously ... there are those who believe that the purpose of the game and, by extension this board, is to accurately simulate the ground battles of the Western front in WW2 at a squad level and deduce therefrom the applicability of published tactics on the eventual outcome of the battles.

Then there are people like us 'poolers who are looking for a rattling good game and would prefer a dose of humor with our reality. Which is not to say, BTW, that we prize the accuracy and realism of CM any less, it's just that we tend to look at life through oversized yellow and green glasses with funny bunnies (or perhaps hamsters) on the frames which actually contain no lenses.

And just to maintain my reputation, here's another Mormon wife, no, don't thank me, it's the least I could do:

SSYOUNG.JPG

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Hubba Hubba!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stooks! Settle down! Alright everyone, move along - there's nothing to see here...Stooks, bloody stop that!

BTW StukaPukaPants, are you waiting on a setup from me, or are you weaning yourself off the game? I know our last encounter shook your confidence a bit (lot). Do ya wanna attack or defend?

OberGrupenStompinFeuhrer