Just a thought...

...but if Meekses had been Indians, we could all be touring the President Custer Memorial right now.

Conversely, had Meekses been horses, the sporty Ford Camel would have swept the country by storm in the 60s.

Hope the subject line drives you sane. Lord knows the Brick has failed. tongue.gif

Yes, yes, the padlock please. Securely about his ankles now, there's a good fellow, and now on the count of 3... (wrists left unbound so's you could count along)... splash!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by securityguard:

i didn't understand a word after the first sentence, but im sure its something rather stupid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it's the formula for bloody cold fusion with common kitchen materials, of course. Tip the docents and they'll help you along.

Anyway, define "rather".

You know MarkIV, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy when a moron like securityguard shows up, bringing us together. I may know that your ACW knowledge equals that of a Tibetan monk but at least we can both agree that this subliterate twit can take a flying leap and a rolling donut.

------------------

I've got far more annoying things than that up my sleeve.

-Meeks

You must wear awfully loose shirts to fit an oompah band up your sleeve.

-Chrisl

Be nice, now (before we're led off to the 'pool), he posted one of the classic potential sig lines of recent times:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>i put no units whatsoever in for the allies, and they still have a 88% lead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buggy bastard, isn't it! biggrin.gif