can we pls have another scenario ??

Guest -panzershreck-

Guest -panzershreck-

hey jst wondering if u could let us have another scenario, preferable a big armour battle with lots of shermans and tigers thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -panzershreck-:

hey jst wondering if u could let us have another scenario, preferable a big armour battle with lots of shermans and tigers thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is a minus of about 25 cool points...maybe more tongue.gif

Guest hunt52

Actually, BTS has said that the file format is changed so they can't release another scenario (and the Gold is coming. Patience)

If you get n cool.gif points where n is an arbitrarly large integer then you pass on from sycophant status to person-who-has-sycophants status (ala Madmatt). wink.gif (Aargh - the combination of coding and math class has made me insane)

- Bill

Guest Schuggerbaby

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heavy Bomber:

that is a minus of about 25 cool points...maybe more tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's exactly what I've guessed. This is a big roleplay session with hundreds of unknowing players, who think there will be a great game released. Can you gain experiance here as players or are you doomed to loose? biggrin.gif

Schuggerbaby

Guest Big Time Software

Panzerschreck, no go on another scenario. A Gold Demo is the next thing you will see from us, which will have brand new scenarios.

As for the "cool points", oh boy smile.gif This started up a while by the nerds that hang out here more than we do (why does Madmatt's name keep coming up? biggrin.gif) to poke fun at people that ask questions that have been asked many times before. This is supposed to encourage the use of the SEARCH feature, but I think they are just wee laddies looking for a quick joke.

And I will take -200 Cool Points for that last remark wink.gif

Steve

P.S. Really, it is all in good fun and if you simle because of it you get +50 Cool Points wink.gif

Guest Big Time Software

Panzerschreck, no go on another scenario. A Gold Demo is the next thing you will see from us, which will have brand new scenarios.

As for the "cool points", oh boy smile.gif This started up a while back by the nerds that hang out here more than we do (why does Madmatt's name keep coming up? biggrin.gif) to poke fun at people that ask questions that have been asked many times before. This is supposed to encourage the use of the SEARCH feature, but I think they are just wee laddies looking for a quick joke.

And I will take -200 Cool Points for that last remark wink.gif

Steve

P.S. Really, it is all in good fun and if you simle because of it you get +50 Cool Points. That mixed in with the -25 you just got will leave you in the plus category wink.gif