Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

MY CITY IS FULL OF DEGERERATE, PLAYGROUND STRAFERS, AND DRUNKARDS!!!!

Sorry I know it is way of topic but the Republican National Convention is in Philly this week and it is starting to work my nerves already and the convention hasn't even begun. The streets are filled with every police officer on the payroll, my bar is too crowded to hang out in and there are NO beggers on the street to kick.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Wander on over to my Peng challenge thread and call Peng names. That can be kind of soothing...

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 07-30-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

Sorry I know it is way of topic but the Republican National Convention is in Philly this week and it is starting to work my nerves already and the convention hasn't even begun. The streets are filled with every police officer on the payroll, my bar is too crowded to hang out in and there are NO beggers on the street to kick.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can probably blame that on the liberal media. I have heard news reports of various "incidents" that have happened in Philly which were covered from a slant relating them to the upcoming GOP convention suggesting that in some way they were a bad sign.