Play By Mail is disappointing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hey Joe, remember *snip*? And I did not even have tanks at the beginning and still beat you around the map with your guns and Panthers and whatnot... Gee that was fun...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Actually that was fun, and pretty damn tense right up till the end {sigh}. But I learned from that that CM models armor against infantry very well in most cases. Not that I applied any of that knowledge in our LAST battle smile.gif

Joe

Well, I for one have no complaints. I've got I think six PBEMs running right now, and all but one of them at a fairly decent pace. One's running a bit slowly but I can live with that (although I'm pretty annoyed because I'm losing and I know I'm losing because it's a game I set up two weeks ago and it's full of mistakes I no longer make). I guess it comes all down on who you play with, think I've been lucky so far WRT to my opponents.

apex

This post can really be summed up as this:

It is a request for people that are PBEM'ing to honnor what they originaly stated. If you promise someone 2 or 3 turns a day. Then give them 2 or 3 turns a day.

I find honesty is best. I tell people up front that I'm good for one turn a day. I work damn odd hours and I'm just not on the same time as other people. If I get lucky and find someone in a diffrent timezone then I can do several turns a day, but that is a bonus.

Master Bates Idea....

I like it. Even if it wasn't a ladder. Just a listing of people and the time they are avalible to play. Could be helpful.

Lorak

------------------

Proud commander of the CCT's Chinchilla Commando Teams