Wow, I'm a member....

bring sekt and kaviar, lets party, I'm am member now... smile.gif

hmm... didnt know i could speak nonsense without pausing that much like i did the last 2 days ... biggrin.gif

well...

uhm...

im still looking to find some of the benefits i should now have received as member.... wink.gif

*searching*

*still searching*

nothing....

somehow i slowly start to belive there wasn't anything special about being a member.... redface.gif

damnit... frown.gif

all that typing for nothing...

guess i'll have to ready my smileys-army to do some counterstrikes so i get in a better mood again!! biggrin.gif

The infantry:

smile.gifredface.gifmad.gifeek.gifconfused.gifwink.gifsmile.gifeek.gifsmile.gifconfused.gifmad.gifrolleyes.giftongue.gifeek.gifsmile.gifsmile.giffrown.gifwink.gifredface.gifsmile.gifsmile.giffrown.gifmad.gifconfused.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

The heavy armor:

mad.gifmad.giftongue.gifsmile.giffrown.giffrown.gifeek.gifmad.gifconfused.gifeek.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

The artillery:

smile.giffrown.gifredface.giftongue.giftongue.giffrown.gifmad.gifrolleyes.gif

The Airforce:

frown.giffrown.gifsmile.gifsmile.giftongue.gifwink.gifconfused.gifeek.gifrolleyes.gifmad.gifmad.gif

The Navy:

rolleyes.gifeek.gifmad.giffrown.gifsmile.gifredface.giftongue.gifwink.gifwink.gif

The Negotiators:

tongue.giftongue.gif

And finnally high command... ME:

biggrin.gif

hmm... im still thinking where to invade....

maybe we should rush on Imac land...well, that will be decided soon... until then, we will continue to buildup our army....

Until then...

------------------

biggrin.gif TargetDrone

who doesn't want to draw attention...

especially from guys with big guns ...

[This message has been edited by TargetDrone (edited 06-07-2000).]

well hell...

he already eradicated a whole squad of mine .... along with their commander cool.gif!

and they only wanted to help that poor smileys he treats in cruel ways on his Imac!!!!

now, i don't know about you, but i consider it necessary to state an example if someone wastes a whole squad of mine and breaks the Geneve Convention....

There will be revenge....

sometimes...

biggrin.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

who doesn't want to draw attention...

Germanboy: I want to invade with my Smiley-Force into your Imac-VoT !

how about it?

(i never played a PBEM game so far... but i guess it is time i change this... biggrin.gif )

So?

i await your answer to my challenge biggrin.gif

wink.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

who has a heart for smilies

and will defend their rights ....

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TargetDrone:

Germanboy: I want to invade with my Smiley-Force into your Imac-VoT !

how about it?

(i never played a PBEM game so far... but i guess it is time i change this... )

So?

i await your answer to my challenge

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, send me a set-up, you the US, no force changes. Can as well start on a PBEM that you are likely to win, eh? I just have to scrape the commander's remains of the tank tracks before we can start. Wouldn't do to begin a scenario all messy, now would it?

a.biermann@warwick.ac.uk

Geneva convention? Para1,367, line 15, 237th appendix to the fourth sub-agreement to the Timbuktu Protocol of the Geneva convention clearly and unequivocally states:

Smilies are fair game, being generally considered evil incarnations of speech.

Boy is this one pointless thread or what?

Please note that lots of smilies were cruelly harmed in this post in a way that would make a seasoned veteran member of the Spanish Inquisition wince.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

If the number of smilies in this thread doesn't bring forth the venomous Wrath of Peng, I don't know what will.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We are no longer frightened by Mr Peng-a-ling. Our suffering will stop as we rise up against HIS evil ways and seek our revenge!

smile.gif x redface.gifwink.giftongue.gifcool.gif x mad.gifeek.gif x smile.gif x redface.gifwink.giftongue.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gif x eek.gif x x frown.gifredface.gifwink.giftongue.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifmad.gifeek.gif x smile.gif x x wink.giftongue.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifmad.gifeek.gif x smile.giffrown.gifredface.gifwink.giftongue.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gif x eek.gif x smile.gif x smile.gif x wink.gif x tongue.gifwink.gif x frown.giftongue.gif x x smile.gif x x smile.gif x smile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif x redface.gifwink.giftongue.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifmad.gifeek.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

x smile.gif x redface.gif x tongue.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gif x eek.gif x biggrin.gif

I need help Mr. Peng. The smilies have taken over my computer. I will try to put down this uprising before it gets out of hand.

[This message has been edited by DanE (edited 06-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by DanE (edited 06-07-2000).]

hehe... looks like i started a revolution...

viva la revulution wink.gif

hmm... lets see what this new conflict will bring......

btw.. germanboy.. i hope i did everything alright when sending you the setup file... biggrin.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

even if the cost is bloody....

Guest Germanboy

hehe... looks like i started a revolution...

viva la revulution

hmm... lets see what this new conflict will bring......

btw.. germanboy.. i hope i did everything alright when sending you the setup file...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, and you know what happens to revoloutionaries...

Mr. Peng, can you please reserve a place in the van for me?

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

no, i don't .. but you will show me? tongue.gif

oh... btw... what van is it you are talking about...

well..anyways...

maybe that van will look somewhat old when you rush me head on with my Pershing? biggrin.gif

Free smile.gifSmileys smile.gif !!

------------------

TargetDrone

Victory!! biggrin.gif

Now, the smileys successfully established a spearhead in Imac-Land!! wink.gif

IMacDF finally surrendered... now lets see, if i can hold my position in the oncoming counterattack!! smile.gif

The smileys shall not fail!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

Guest Germanboy

Victory!!

Now, the smileys successfully established a spearhead in Imac-Land!!

IMacDF finally surrendered... now lets see, if i can hold my position in the oncoming counterattack!! The smileys shall not fail!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, that was quite embarassing. But never mind, the tombstone with the name Smiley on it is waiting to be planted by my engineers in Plomville. Feel free to enter the result into the CMHQ ladder.

------------------

Andreas

uhm.. well, i dont think its very polite of you to destry a thread (may it be of as little practical use as this one) by posting repeated useles posts.. i mean.. this thread too had a meaning (and if you dont contribute to that in someway, simply dont post anything... but i feel it is rather rude to spoil a thread with simply posting multible entries not relating in any way to the content of the threat... even if MrPeng would flame me for the use of Smileys, that would be ok.. but not you simply post useless crap to get back your member status)

If im not mistaken there exists a way to get back your old user stats by simply following that "lost password" link on ever posting page...

Now, all i have to say, is thank you for your rudeness and for spoiling the fun out of this one.... frown.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

Guest Germanboy

Now, all i have to say, is thank you for your rudeness and for spoiling the fun out of this one.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Afraid I have to agree with TargetDrone on this one. There are useless posts and then there are useless posts.

------------------

Andreas

Geez, quick to jump on any poor soul aren't we Andreas?? Well, come time to engage in Scenario #13, you will be utterly destroyed by not only my superior German forces, but a wave of atomic smileys.

eek.giftongue.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifmad.gifsmile.gifeek.gifcool.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gifmad.giffrown.gifcool.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gifeek.gif :mushroom cloud: biggrin.giftongue.gifmad.gifeek.gifrolleyes.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifmad.gifeek.gifcool.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifconfused.gif

And talk about King of Useless Threads rolleyes.gif

Oh..Fionn me, Fionn me, Fionn me, why don't they get a rope...ahh nevermind!! wink.gif

------------------

"The greatest risk...is not taking one."

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-11-2000).]