BTS Cry Baby Award goes to....

Hey, I got an idea. BTS should award the biggest pre-order delayed delivery complainer a Cry Baby award. I know I'm in the running, I haven't missed an opportunity to complain or cry about how I'm still waiting for CM.

The prize will be a good swift smack on the head with an empty poster tube by Steve. I wouldn't mind it at all! Then I could ask Steve personally about why I haven't received my copy of CM yet?

Okay, okay, I know, enough already. We know all pre-orders should arrive by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. It better be, waiting longer than 12 days after a CC charge is getting rediculous, regardless of fulfillment house foul ups. This is starting to p...

Woops, there I go again, competing for the coveted award again.

1999 USA pre-orders who receive CM postmarked on the 22nd or later should get CM TWO shipped overnight, super high priority, next minute air for free BEFORE ANY other CM2 units are touched by whoever it is that prepares the stuff for the USPS.

------------------

Smoker out.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CommanderC:

I think that anyone that pre-ordered and didn't get their copy of CM by Friday, should get a free ride on the M-29 Weasel, the battlefront.com battlewagon.

Perhaps a coupon for a 20% discount on CM2 would also help salve the wounds.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And for those of us overseas BTS really ought to do the honourable thing and pick up the airfare to get us to New England in the first place.

We won't get it for another week, does that make us eligible for an 80% discount on CM2? Or really BTS should send us some money with CM2...

Please note that all smilies on this iBook were stuffed into a mailbox in the Midwest.

------------------

Andreas