CM Movie Viewer Update

KMan

Version 1.2 of the CM Movie viewer is available. This version is much more stable than the previous version that was available.

Also, more importantly, moving on to the next movie is done within CM now (no more dropping back to the desktop). Simply put your mouse in the bottom right corner of the screen and click with the left button to automatically load the next movie.

View the readme

Download (27k)

This program will automatically load pbem movie files and play them, without you having to find and type in the new file, and type the password between each movie.

Here is a screen shot if you didn't take a look at the first version:

CMMovie.gif

Enjoy,

K

Here's a suggestion Kman. First off, thanks for you initiative. Great work.

Do you think it is possible to have the upcoming movie start loading and put itself in pause before the current movie finishes playing? Once the current movie finishes, the new movie is instantly unpaused creating the illusion of a non stop movie.

Originally posted by Iggi: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Do you think it is possible to have the upcoming movie start loading and put itself in pause before the current movie finishes playing? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Next time I am fooling around with the viewer, I will attempt this and see how it works (if at all). I had tried this before, and was unsuccessful, but with this latest version, might have a better shot.

-K

jKMkIII,

The movie viewer works by simulating button presses on the CM window. Unfortunately, my measly system can't go higher than 1280x1024, and I need to find where the buttons are on the screen to know where to "press" them.

I had someone helping me remotely to find the buttons, but he ran into PC problems, and I haven't heard from him in a few weeks.

If you (or anyone else)would like to help me get this working at higher resolutions, drop me an email at

kyleneet@yahoo.com

At different resolutions, the buttons are not in the same relative place on the screen, so I can just extrapolate their positions.

-K

[This message has been edited by KMan (edited 12-13-2000).]