Any CM in New Zealand??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you kiwis are keen on a cross tasman PBEM let me know.PBEM's are the way to go as they only take up a few minutes each day as compared to a sit down slug fest with the AI, once I start one of those I can't stop and I'm sick of getting to bed when the birds have started singing smile.gif

I'm currently in 3 PBEM games so I've got room for a couple more. If anyone is particularly anti-aussie don't worry, my dad was a kiwi and i used to live in morrinsville so i guess I've got a boot in both camps.

SEE YA!

stuka

I'll play ya; you celebrity stalking, half kiwi half I don't know what! piece of fly swishing, jandal wearin, fair dinkum little aussie battler. tongue.gif

cough.. Oh yeah my email is sbutler@zfree.co.nz

disclaimer: I have no built up resentment to our Australian cousins. Well, not since the boys restored some pride in the black jersey.

------------------

"Ka mate, ka mate! Ka ora , ka ora!"("Tis death, tis death, tis life, tis life!") Maori war cry

ncounio

I like it!! Send me the file!!!

Lets get it on

Ill take german

Just so you know,i can play heaps on sun,mon,tues,and wend nights,as my wife works night shift at hospital,other nights you wont get as many returns need to see her at least 3 nights a week ummm with the odd email interuption smile.gif

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

Righty Ho Mr Weta,

You nocturnal, bug eating, rotten log living, scary looking but otherwise completely harmless piece of Stuka bait. Your'e on!

I've only received set ups so far so I'll brush up on how to create and send them tomorrow and then we're into it! ( as the actress said to the bishop)

Well fellas, its now 11pm and I have just got back from the footy club - a big win under our belts and myself, well, I'm a touch under the weather (though the typing isn't going to bad if I say it myself).

Finaly received good old CM in the mail on Friday. Yes it was sent to New Caledonia - all is forgiven now I have got it. Though, BTS had better sought there postage out before I order the next one (I wonder if they actually read this?). Good on the posty for clicking that it is Christchurch New Zealand - and not some obscure island out in the Pacific somwhere...

Anyway, have only skimmed the surface at the moment. Need to give it a bit more of a bash before I can comment on it. First impressions were OK, though I think it grows on you (after playing a bit this morning). Still think SPWAW is tops, though I can see myself playing both heaps.

Work...Girl friend...hm hm...how to juggle..????.

Titan, yeah I think I was the LUCKY last. Worth the wait.

Catch you guys later. Off to give a new scenario a bash befor "her indoors" gets back.

Cheers

Nik

Great year for war games.

Seems to be a theme with New Caledonia alright: my friend ,who pre-ordered his 7 weeks ago just got it Saturday and it had New Caledonia on it....

But I was lucky,mine took only 11 days from order and had New Zealand printed on the label twice!! smile.gif

Glad you have finally got it Nikib

I'm really much to patriotic to let this thread drop by the wayside, so..

*bump*

I now have my GeForce 2 on order, my Elsa glasses, my extra 64mb of ram.. mm it's like a wet dream =)

I just can't wait! I have CM, I have Vampy: the Redemption game I wanted...

Anyway

PeterNZ