Any CM in New Zealand??

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still waiting,just starting to get a wee bit worried.There is a U.P.S base in Ch Ch might give them a ring if it does not arrive tomorrow.I presume they are part of the same shipping outfit??

Regards gramps

Titan and Milt..thank goodness...I thought I was the only one around that has not recieved a copy.

I have ordered a number of games this year, from Battlefront and similar companies. They have not taken any more than a couple of weeks.

Starting to grate abit, especially seeing the good reviews. Is there anybody else from NZ that has not got there copy yet?

Suppose I will go home for lunch again tomorrow to check the post - ever hopeful.

Nik

Crocky, your experience with the timing of the postage is similar to what I have had this year. It has been pretty quick, usually under two weeks. The quick postage is also one of the reasons why I have stopped purchasing from shops. Don't really mind paying a bit more for a recieving the game quicker.

The last time I had a long wait was with a two month delay with West Front. That was lost in that case.

Tends to defeat the purpose of preordering abit.

It makes it worse when you see the good reviews. Hell I want mine.

Nik

[This message has been edited by nikib (edited 07-11-2000).]

Fellow Kiwis, For all my country men that have not recieved their copy of CM yet.

LET US: STAND TOGETHER

PRAY TOGETHER

WALK TOGETHER

RUN TOGETHER

OVER CROCKY'S HOUSE AND BEAT THE **** OUT OF HIM,AND STEAL HIS!!!!!, smile.gif

TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

"Some people don't see the light until they first feel the heat"

Hey guys Hopefully you will have recieved your copies by now

If anyone wants a PBEM this weekend the Boss (or so she thinks) is going away so I have lots of time

I might even lower myself to play a cople of Aussies after the thrashing we give them in the rugby

Yip, I think we owe the Aussies a thing or too. Plus I've got 10 bucks on the ABs with our Canadian/Australian director. So gooo BLACKS....

I see Kronfield has been dropped for Robertson.

Anyway, back to the business at hand. Still no sight of the bloody thing.

Perhaps Thursday...????

Nik

Well,no game for me yet either.Lets hope thursday cause i got a score to settle with some of these blokes hanging around on this joint. smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Still waiting, still dreaming.

crocky I'd be keen to play you this weekend, IF i get the game! I'll send you an email when I receive the game if you like.

Go the AB's, please let me get CM, go the AB's, please let me get CM..etc

heya all smile.gif

Stuck in london!

but earning money which means as soon as my PC gets here, I think i'll be ordering! Doesn't that make you happy bts? (say yes ok! smile.gif

Hey, we should form the RNZA online haha, like I did the RNZAF with Kiwi for Warbirds smile.gif

I think, with like, 'armies', mini-meta campaigns could be run.. mmm

PeterNZ

Well, getting back to the rugby, I think my 10 bucks is pretty safe. Well I hope so. I need a few good All Black wins to get all the money I lost with our director on the cricket this year!

Nik who will be home for lunch again today (Thursday)...

Well, Thursdays lunch has been and gone.

Still no game...though...my girl friend got her equestrian montly magazine - great - not.

No Mark Todd quips please - they have been banned by the aforementioned young lady from our household.

Nik

Guest Johnsog

Hang on, I'll just have a look to see if CM is in Australia somewhere...

Nope not under the Rugby World Cup

Nope not under the Cricket World Cup

Nope not under the Rugby League World Cup

Not under The Netball World cup,

And not near the Bledisloe Cup either..

Although, I'm sure it's here somewhere, after all, we have everything else you Kiwi's want... ha ha ha ha... tongue.gif

Well nothing yet this end,

Sigh!!!!!!! oh well maybe friday,fingers crossed.Failing that i guess with the weekend at our door step we could only hope sometime next week. frown.gif

------------------

Guest Johnsog

Yeah,

We had that one too... didn't like it's shape, so we gave it to you guys.. wink.gif which incidently, you guys didn't like the shape either and somebody tried to change it with a sledge-hammer.

Anyway, apparently there is ONE copy of CM in Australia, and your right, it IS located in the Bledisloe Cup, it's unfortunate that none of the AB players will get near it, because it'll be held aloft by the MIGHTY WALLABIES. redface.gif

ARghhhh!!!!!

Well thats friday gone!!!!!!!!!

Maybe saturday but unlikely.

MAN,im getting niggly as well. smile.gif

Well looks like sometime next week if it doesnt arrive then,well their will be FIRE AND Brimstone

------------------

That does it!!!! ive had enough of reading about everyone enjoying the game while i wait!!!!! frown.gif

Im getting the plane from Auckland to Christchurch,and im gunna put some cammo gear on,and wait outside Crockys house with a baseball bat and mug him of his CM copy.And im betting he carries it with him all the time to for safe keeping,since it is the only one in the country.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited 07-14-2000).]