Hey Commissar

Lawyer

My email turns for our game keep coming back saying your storage is filled up. Empty it and let me know when to re-send.

Commies must die, even when they are playing Nazi's!

Cheers,

Jake

------------------

Just call me Lucifer 'cause I'm in need of some respect....

Did you get my turn tonight, Laywer? If you can't get through to Bellsouth, try the work address. Something strange must be going on somewhere along the route (I received my other PBEM's fine tonight...)

------------------

"The real groundbreaker of CM isn't the 3D modeling, it's the 'holy crap! what the heck was THAT' factor." - Dalem

Yes, your personal deathwish has been dispatched. And Bellsouth was once more returned. But I sent it also to Strayer University where you work. Maybe you can check in between typing classes.

More full service Total War from Lawyer.

With a smile, of course. smile.gif

------------------

Just call me Lucifer 'cause I'm in need of some respect....

Grrr...bloody frekin' Hotmail! Well, I emptied all I could. Hope it goes through. I think I need to switch my e-mail host so I can crush you faster you sniveling-slimy-snake-like-villain of a bloodsucker!

If it doesn't, try my ICQ # at:

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

I am awaiting your file you rat-bag scum-sucking foul-smelling law-suiting snatch-candy-from-a-baby type lawyer! If you STILL can't send the file by mail, get ICQ!

Sure, most people won't like you due to your sniuveling nature and grotesque proffesion, but at least we will be able to PBEM up until I get tired of butchering innocent albeit virtual men, and send you a virus to wipe you off the face of the information highway for a good long time!

Wait, did I just say that last bit out loud?

To quote Silvester the Cat from "Looney Toons", *ahem*,

"Shuttering Lawayertrash!"

Splinty,

sure I'd like a game. Try and send me an e-mail, see if it gets through. It works most of the time, but hotmail is known for it's unreliability...

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"