The game and chat

I signed up for this game as soon as I read the description and actually downloaded the Beta Demo.

I thought that the demo was outstanding! This was the type of game that I had been waiting for.

I had continuously complemented the designers while I was playing the early demo, (even with the many bugs it had), because this game/sim/whatever, really worked well!

Now, as I play the Gold Demo, I am even more impressed. This is going to go over well. I'm glad you took the time to refine the game and didn't put your purse before your product.

I am a former airborne Ranger who served with the 1st BN 75th INF. (RGR). And I feel that I must speak out regarding the postings of Mr. MG Mannschaft on your chat post.

You have been very tolerant of this guy's assholenik views, and I think you have handled him well.

Here is a guy who has obviously never humped more than his dog, let alone a combat load in an unfriendly AO.

If I could wear a toga and **** my buddy, by his standards, I could be Alexander the Great.

You guys have done a great job writing this game. Sure it has some errors and maybe a faux pas or two. IT'S A ****ING GAME!

Tell that **** for brains ****ing actor, that a computer game is not meant to replicate combat! Jesus Christ! It's meant to be fun and maybe educational.

If he wants to replicate the feeling of combat, perhaps he could serve as a pop-up target holder in training, or a West Point LT. in action.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to play the "real thing" :)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thanks very much for your comments Pat. I quit reading snivelling like that ater they go over 2 pages or just screen them for juicy posts from the likes of Peng, Berli, etc. I think I am going to provisionally add you to my list of "read posts" based on this first submission.

However, I wanted to get in here before the thread gets locked and tell you that you should probably limit the blue language. It's completely OK to berate idiot's, but you shoudl do it with more of the debater and less of the drill sergeant. Search for some examples in replies to Username a few months ago if you want examples.

And based on your example, I am seriously thinking of changing my name to Phil McCrevice

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Guest MantaRay

HOOAH, brother Pat welcome. 3/75 for me. MG's AO is out there in LALA land. I would like to throw him to Big John but I dont think he would like all the BS in his stomach.

Welcome aboard

Opps, dont want to be banned again.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

[This message has been edited by MantaRay (edited 06-07-2000).]