Manuals & CD's are being placed together today. How is it coming?

Captain,

I heard a really bad rumour (of war?) that the manuals received turned out to be "Dress-up Fun Barbi" (Klaus?) manuals, and that Steve and Charles are even now penciling together replacement manuals which, unfortunatly may take the better part of the summer to complete...So, I guess you will just have to hold your horses along with me and the rest of our motley (Crue?) Crew(!) until they finish. My knowledgable source does indicate that they could use more Elmers glue to put the pictures in. Do you happen to have any? I think you live closer to them than I. Perhaps you can go hop on the trusty Captain Manieri jet-scooter and wisk it on down to them... smile.gif

OK, So, for all you dense types (read infantry), this was all a good natured bit of fun.

Zamo

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zamo:

Captain,

I heard a really bad rumour (of war?) that the manuals received turned out to be "Dress-up Fun Barbi" ..........

Zamo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zamo: Some things you do NOT joke about. This is one of them, or the plebes will roast your gizzard for lunch wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

If a crack team of smilies under the command of Mr Peng were to hi-jack the shipments of games, what would everyone be prepared to pay for their safe release?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Negotiation? We don't negotiate with smilies. We take Direct Action! Take No Prisoners!

-Lurker

Note that several smilies were executed to demonstrate exactly how serious I am about this matter.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Capt. Manieri:

From my understanding, the units are being put together and prepped for shipping. My question is, is it coming along OK? And any unexpected hold-ups? Do you still anticipate shipping tommorrow?

~Benny Manieri<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My heart goes out to BTS because of questions like this. (SIGH) rolleyes.gif

A few questions:

1. How many units are assembled?

2. How many are mailed?

3. How often are the packers allowed to go to the bathroom?

4. Can we get an online ticker leting us know what percent of units have been shipped?

5. Can Steve give us updates every 5 minutes?

6. Can we track packages through the system so we know exactly where our copy is?

Kidding y'all!

(or am I??)

[This message has been edited by DrD (edited 06-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrD:

A few questions:

3. How often are the packers allowed to go to the bathroom?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's this! frown.gif Packers are allowed to go to the bathroom????

OUTRAGEOUS I SAY. smile.gif

------------------

Combat Axiom 46. Do unto others, before they do unto you.

Guest aaronb

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

If a crack team of smilies under the command of Mr Peng were to hi-jack the shipments of games<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Mr. Peng were to command smilies, he would use them shamelessly, charging across open ground in smiley-wave attacks, in order to further his not-so-secret smiley agenda. No smiley would voluntarily serve under him, so they would be conscript smilies, and we know how reliable those would be. The hi-jacking would fail, but Mr Peng would satiated.

Don't encourage him.