PLEASE!! I need the full game CD. I'm beating the crap out of the AI in the Demo.

Pretty Please?? I've played several games here in the last couple of days and I keep SMOKING the AI. I need some scenarios/operations that I haven't played!!

------------------

Finally........Maximus...has come back.....to the Forum!!!

You guys sure do like your alcohol. confused.gif

Do you know that stuff will kill ya? I thought only teenagers drank. Then when it become legal, the drinking usually tails off.

If getting boozed up is what being a grognard is all about, then I'll just stay the pitiful little gamer I have always been.

Tell ya what. You can have your share of whatever you like then we'll play an TCP/IP game and I'll kick your butt and make you cry. tongue.giftongue.gif

------------------

Finally........Maximus...has come back.....to the Forum!!!

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-14-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

I thought only teenagers drank. Then when it become legal, the drinking usually tails off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe - if only teenagers quaffed the alcohol that is being drunk, there would not be any adults, b/c they would all die of alcohol poisoning while teenagers.

My experience as a 32-year old student residence counsellor (and you wondered why I am mean-spirited?) tells me: teenagers drink to fall over unconscious, adults drink to have a pleasant evening. But I would say that, wouldn't I?

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

You guys sure do like your alcohol.

Do you know that stuff will kill ya? I thought only teenagers drank. Then when it become legal, the drinking usually tails off.

If getting boozed up is what being a grognard is all about, then I'll just stay the pitiful little gamer I have always been.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whaddaya mean boozed up? biggrin.gif I'm a barkeep. I happen to know my limits. And, yes, beer gives me the ****s too (re-verifying this this very moment. you never know biggrin.gif)

Btw, many of my friends are not teenagers; and boy, do they drink!!!

Itsh all aboot kn, kn, knowing yer limitsh.

Right Max, name your scenario and side (not 7, 16, 21 or 35). If you can't wait for TCP/IP (I know I can't) we'll just have to PBEM it out on a quiet sunday. I recommend you try something light. Maybe a nice sweet Spanish red wine. I'll have Seagram's, mixed with Coca-Cola. biggrin.gif

------------------

Combat Axiom 46. Do unto others, before they do unto you.