Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Issue with installing CMBN

I have migrated successfully from Battlefront to Matrix version of CMBN with all the DLC. 

When, I ve chosen where the CMBN was to be installed, by mistake I ve chosen D : drive (and not the CMBN folder I ve created) and as a result the CMBN files were spread all over D drive. 

The game was playing ok but as  I have noticed that it was the vanilla version without any mod installed, I uninstalled it and tried to install it again. 

Important detail: it seems that previous uninstall has left some of the folders of the previous version intact which I have removed manually.

Every time I am trying to install the game I am getting this screen without being able to uninstall this detected ''different version'' as by pressing the ''uninstall'' button nothing happens. 

Any hints? 

@BFCElvis  Until I solve this my turns will be delayed. 

image.png.996b689edb0f40d7352f692119c2b098.png

Edited by cargol

Yes! I do because the same thing happened to me one time.

Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Battlefront\Combat Mission Battle for Normandy and delete the directory. A new one will be created with a new instalaltion.

Also, create a folder on your D drive. Download and install the game to that folder and install it there. It won't be spread all across your D drive.

Now die a lot in our battle.......Please.