Tiger, can you dress up Gunslinger's Marsh and Rough?

Hey Tiger,

I loved the reworking you did with the Marsh and Rough tiles, and I was wondering if you could mod them to work seamlessly with the new Gunslinger craze?

The rough might work as is since its a transparency, but those awesome marsh tiles clash.

EDIT

Hey, my bad. The Rough looks great without tweaking. Marsh needs fixin though! wink.gif

END EDIT

If not, no biggie. Thanks for your time!

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

[This message has been edited by Jagdcarcajou (edited 10-20-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jagdcarcajou:

Hey Tiger,

I loved the reworking you did with the Marsh and Rough tiles, and I was wondering if you could mod them to work seamlessly with the new Gunslinger craze?

The rough might work as is since its a transparency, but those awesome marsh tiles clash.

If not, no biggie. Thanks for your time!

Chris

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes his marsh textures need some work.

I have been working this morning on bmp 680

in the Gunslinger download on a MAC after you unzip and install them bmp 680 is crappy and corrupted.

I have not fixed it yet but I will.

There are some VERY good things about Gunslinger's mods and some "just ok" things as well.

I do recall he did some last minute tweaks that I may not have got:

"His instructions were to unload all of them you want into the bmp dir, but make sure you do the misc-textures.zip file 1) and 2) LAST.

I guess there are some corrections in it."

I did not really like his explosions, there are better ones out there I think.

But I think his terrain Tree's buildings and vehicles are EXCELLENT!

-tom w

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BK6583:

Does the vehicle mod overwrite all of the vehicle mods I've loaded from CMHQ to date?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey,

Yep. I skipped the Vehicle, Soldier, and FX sections because the stuff from CMHQ is far superior. However, Gunslinger's terrain, trees, and buildings are great. I really only installed this Mod after seeing the new buildings being done. I realized they needed the photo realistic mod to really look right. I am glad I installed it, but be careful of the snow, rough and rubble tiles from Gunslinger. I didn't like any of em.

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?