Dead guys vs. Crawling guys

Fang, you papish slave. When I forget my meds I have an embedded blood level monitor which sends a small electrical impulse to a generator stapled to my spine which then creates a LARGE electrical impulse which is sent directly to my nether regions as a little reminder that it is TIME FOR ZOLOFT! My Skinnerian Behavior Analyst developed this little system in conjunction with my Family Doc (Mengele) to aid me in my battle with reality. I was trained to (actiually with a combination of Pavlovian and Operant conditioning)gobble purple pills and drink 8.3 ounces of water at 'stimulation' the electrical charge. an unlooked for "superstitious" behavior also developed that makes me reach for the burn cream around the same time that I go for the pills.

Try it. You may find it helps.

In medicated solidarity

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

Great posts from Peng, Seanachai, MarkIV, and Germanboy! LOL! Okay, I get the point and surrender. (You guys don't shoot prisoners, do you?)

From now on, as Peng might recommend, I will simply shoot a guy first. If he doesn't respond, I'll know he's dead. Kind of like dunking people to see if they are witches. It works everytime. Foolproof!

Because your posts caused me to laugh so much, I have decided not to sue you afterall. Who says there isn't a God?

Thanks for the good tip about zooming in. I do it some now, but to save time and get the overall feel, I have been playing with the 3 and 4 views mostly.

I'll need to adjust my style to 1 and 2 before playing online. I don't what it is, but too many people take a perverse pleasure in shooting at lawyers.

BTW, Peng, I think you are on to something with that non-violent war game idea. I think Hasbro will snap it up to sell at Wal-Mart wit a "G" label. But Microsoft may beat us to it. I read that CFS II will avoid the bombing of Japan and kamakazes because people today may find it upsetting.

Cheers

------------------

Res ipsa loquitur

[This message has been edited by Lawyer (edited 07-22-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Great posts from Peng, Seanachai, MarkIV, and Germanboy! LOL! Okay, I get the point and surrender. (You guys don't shoot prisoners, do you?) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally, I must say I find it difficult to distinguish prisoners who are alive from those I shot (in the heat of battle only, of course). It would be nice if BTS could program a nice white flag in their hands.

------------------

Andreas

LOL Germanboy.

Lawyer, if you want an extremely immersive (and educational) experience, play a game (small battle only <500 pts) where you are ONLY allowed to use view 1. Although it makes the game MUCH harder (overwatch positions become very important to get the slightest clue what is going on), The whole game becomes much more alive and challenging, and in the end it will make you a much better player (forces you to think and act intellegently with very little information, so that when you do let yourself get more information, you know what to do with it better).

I dunno, ever since someone on here suggested it, all of my battles against the computer have been 1st person... it really can't be beat.

-EridanMan