Install only base game CMBN

Divadov

I have all DLC for CMBN and I want to install only the base game for play with others players, that have problems to save the file.

How can I install only the base game without DLC?

I have tried to install the CMBN base game in other disc, but the PC add the DLC byself.

Thanks

The problem isn't the DLC, I guarantee you the problem is that either somebody is on a different patch to everybody else, or somebody has selected units from DLC that other players do not have.

All installs contain DLC content, the license keys just unlocks it.

To ensure nobody selects DLC units, make sure that the person that is selecting units in the force selection screen uses spacebar and selects only those units that are in the base game.

To ensure that everybody is using the same patch, make sure to check the Updates page on the battlefront website, or to install the Steam version of the game. The main menu shows the patch version installed on the bottom right corner.

Edited by Grey_Fox