Cannot progress in Grand Tournament (CMBN)

skimball

I received the first turn in the Grand Tournament where I was to just progress through the password screen for the Americans.  Did that and it was sent off to my opponent fine.  I got the 2 turns back from him, one to setup password for Germans and one to do my map setup for the Americans.  When I do either of those, the turn does not get sent to my opponent, they remain in my list on the 'Automated PBEM+++ In Progress' tab.  I've done the password screen and force setup multiple times and still they remain, unsent to my opponent (Continue button remains clickable for both).

My Slitherine name is Scotbot

This is user to user support not necessarily monitored by support personal.  Someone recently had issues with turns being sent because they were able to log in with just the user name and pw leaving the email address blank. When you log in do you provide your user name, pw and email address? If not try doing that and see if that helps.

Otherwise contact the matrix support group.

Thanks, IanL, that did the trick.  I had been leaving the email field blank on login because i couldn't type into the field.  But, it turns out there are blank or invisible letters in the field that prevent typing and need to be deleted which then allows you to type into the field.  Once I put in my email, the PBEM moves could be completed and sent.

Thanks again!