Original Background *.wav from CMBO/CMBB

Howdy everyone

I have used the old, original background *.wav files from CMBO/CMBB for years. Brings back fond memories of where this all started!

In changing computers, I no longer have access to them.

Does anyone have the original *.wav background sounds from CMBO/CMBB? I have lost the original disks years, and three moves, ago - couldnt find them on the repository either.

Thanks in advance

Chad

Mine still work on Win 7 and to a lesser extend Win 10 (minor adjustment to work properly).

I like to use CMx1 Background Sounds for when I play Tabletop Miniatures (nice Background Sound Effects).

Edited by JoMac

Then I will just get the original CMBO/CMBB and harvest the sounds from there for CMx2.

Is there a quick link for the workarounds to get CMBO/CMBB/CMAK up and running on WIN10? Going back to Chance Encounter would bring back a lot of good memories! Now if Rugged Defense was still running tourneys.

2000 ME Short 75 anyone?

Who else remembers that that stands for? Ha. Its been a hot minute since anyone has said that on here.

That did the trick. Those were the sound files I was missing. And yes, they were numbered. So for example, 00005004.wav from CMx1 is now background day combat.wav in CMx2.

Appreciate it.

Edit: If anyone else is interested in the 'original' background sounds for CMx2, just PM me. Happy to share. If there are enough people interested in it, Ill just post for anyone.

Edited by SonsofUltramar