Early British sniper rifles

In CMFI the Commonwealth forces usually use the No4 with a scope as a sniper rifle, which was the standard model for most of the war. However, there also is a scoped SMLE in the game, although it looks like it is only used by the Poles (?). I don't think I have ever seen it in British or Canadian hands. Might be an equipment level issue. Thing is: The SMLE sniper rifles from WW1 were apparently scrapped in the 1920s. The only ones used in WW2 were Australian custom made ones, which only started use in 1945 in the Pacific.

Moreover, it seems like the model ingame uses the No32 scope, which could be fitted to the No4 rifle, but not the SMLE:

image.png

Instead Commonwealth forces used the WW1 P14 rifles earlier in the war (before the No4). That rifle is already ingame, in use by the French, and could be used to replace the SMLE quite easily, I'd imagine.