How do I call Canadian mortars through the Artillery menu option?

6 hours ago, humback said:

The 60mm mortars in the Canadian weapons platoons don't seem to be able to be called through the artillery menu like the US ones?

The US has 60mm mortars in the Shock Force time frame?

The CAF only used those 60mm mortars in direct support not indirectly with higher level FOs. At least that's my understanding.

6 hours ago, humback said:

Incidentally, the machine gun team and sniper team seemed to have very poor spotting at night, and they were still trying to spot the enemy after the infantry squad next to them had spotted enemy and exchanged fire. why is that?

My guess would be they don't have night vision sights. You can see night vision listed in the equipment list for the unit. Next question would be if they are missing should they be. That I don't know.

3 minutes ago, IanL said:

My guess would be they don't have night vision sights. You can see night vision listed in the equipment list for the unit. Next question would be if they are missing should they be. That I don't know.

The equipment list showed that they all had night vision, which led me to be very confused.

When it comes to mortars, I don't mean that US also has 60mm mortars.

Edited by humback