Is CMA fit with me?

15 hours ago, BFCElvis said:

That would be an idea. But the better idea is to find out why they are showing as corrupted files, fix it and but the fixed version link in. Which is what has been done. 🙂 

After long consideration, I agree that this is the better solution, haha. Thanks!

It did not take long and i found unpleasant things in this game  and especially  quick battles are broken . You will get like  35 min to attack on  big maps with towns and there is no setting to change it even in editor is not possible  . So anyone who wants to play quick battles in multiplayer may be disappointed a bit . If anyone know any solution how to change mission length PLS let us know

Edited by David Jaros

4 hours ago, David Jaros said:

Yes Link is fixed but those 3  missing scenarios are not there anyway . This is unbelievable Battlefront haha

Are you sure? That is the file I used to get you the missing scenarios. I ran that installer then plucked out all scenarios out and sent them to you.

Yea i downloaded that installer again today and it was missing those scenarios  but no errors . I have those scenarios anyway . I bought all your games already Battlefront . I support you as much i could . I hope you will bring that patch for SF2 soon . Why you do not make smaller dlc for Sf2 you can fix bugs and bring cluster ammunition for example and you can make it like payed DLC . I would buy it and most people too . I do not have anywhere to spend my money because you are too slow and maybe let Syrians sit on their tanks you have so many features for other games you could use in here in Sf2 most popular game on steam from all your tittles just check steam charts  🙂

Edited by David Jaros