Strange things afoot on the Road to Nijmegen Campaign

I'm playing the revised Nijmegen Campaign with the latest engine and I've noticed two anomalies occurring in the Airborne infantry battles after the Neerpelt breakout scenario. There may be more to come, and I may have missed it in the first couple of scenarios, and I'm getting old, but here's what I can confirm:

1. When I saved and exit, and then reloaded I got nearly 3 hours to complete the scenario, instead of the original time limit. I noticed this in 2 scenarios.

2. One of my airborne 60mm mortar units that had 3 casualties before the reload, came back with a full fresh compliment of men. This happened in the infantry battle where the airborne has to capture the windmill and the hotel.

I have a saved game that shows the 2 hours and 50 minutes on the clock if needed.

2 hours ago, simovitch said:

1. When I saved and exit, and then reloaded I got nearly 3 hours to complete the scenario, instead of the original time limit. I noticed this in 2 scenarios.

This rang a  bell: In the campaign briefing notes it tells you if you lose two consecutive battles it will give you the 'X' version of the battle which gives the player 3 hours. This is to help struggling players to progress in the campaign.