CMRT: Saved Games Not Loading - Causing CTDs

Russkly

Hi,

Experiencing a problem with CMRT that I've not experienced in any of the other CM games I've played before.

I have five saved games from the first mission of the Kampfgruppe Von Schroif user-made campaign.

Saves 003 and 005 will not load - the read data process reaches ~2% and then CTDs.

Saves 001, 002 & 004 load OK.

Can't attach the saves, as they're too big, even compressed.

Thanks in advance - reluctant to go too deep into the campaign, if the save process is dodgy...

Furthermore, I've now had two CTDs while simply trying to do a new save (not overwrite an existing one to save space), the last of which froze the PC and required a hard reboot

As it stands, I can't continue.

is this something to do with CM overall, or is it related to the user-made campaign?

That is not a common experience. There can be issues with really big battles. Typically you would see out of memory errors in that case. I have no idea if you can be hitting something like that for that campaign. It might be worth opening a support request if no one else has comments on that particular campaign: Battlefront Help desk

• 4 weeks later...