Any hopes of more titles being added to Geforce Now?

Last year Combat Mission Cold War was made available for streaming via Geforce Now. So I was hopeful that more titles would be added shortly after, but alas none have shown up since. Looking at SteamDB it seems like Battle For Normandy which arrives tomorrow has been opted into cloud streaming, hopefully it is accurate and not a mistake. So I was wondering if Shock Force 2 among others could also show up. Seeing as how Shock Force 2 is on sale right now it would be a nice opportunity to try out the series properly beyond the demos. 

13 hours ago, Redwolf said:

What is Geforce Now streaming?

It is a way to optionally stream games through virtual machines set up by Nvidia. I allows you to play games with higher fidelity etc if your PC is weak. In my case I can run the CM games just fine, but it is nice to have the option to stream them still.