Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Get the Feeling IT has arrived on some...

I would have thought so too. I pre-ordered in May of'99 and live in Virginia. Our Mailman just came an went, without making my day.

I guess I'll be home from work early on Monday!

You would think with Priority Mail that the East Coast folks would be thumbing their noses at the rest of the country to say nothing of those living across those damp patches - no wonder the private deliverery systems are doing land office business. Of course there is a larger expense; well, even though I gave gained emense merit from practicing patience, I have to admit that that postal service plastic bag hanging on the box and slowly turning in the wind as the sun made its white enfolding sheath to shine as a proud banner on the battlefield was a heart stimulant. Wife's order of back magizine copies - Oh well, back to patience. Doggone! we ordered those mags the same time aa CM was being processed. Is there no justice? (a question forgeting how easy it is for that process to serve the wicked rather than law abiding and patient ones).

I for one will take an extended leave of absence of the forum starting in the next 24-48 hours, whether or not I have yet received CM.

This place is going to be spoiler-hell once people start playing scenarios and spilling the beans here. Even glancing at the topic list on any given day will be a spoiling experience.

It's a hopeless task to try and avoid spoiler topics because even the topic headings, if they are to relay any information about the contents of the topic, must provide some information about the scenario.

Think back about topics referring to the new gold demo scenario shortly after it came out.

Ren