Any one know Bil Hardenberger?

I just got my copy of CM and saw an artist & play tester named Bil Hardenberger, I am looking to contact him. If he is the same guy I knew in the army, we were gaming buddies in the late 80's and lost tocuh after our Texas tour was cut short. Anyone tell me if this is the same guy? If so anyone know how to contact him? Send me an e-mail if anyone knows - thanks!

------------------

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" Patton

Blackhorse,

Sorry no, both Bil and I were Army Instructors at Goodfellow AFB, TX. Near as I can remember we BOTH hated going to Fort Hood! smile.gif

------------------

BOHICA,

Do a search on "Bil", It should bring up all his posts. You can then go to his profile for his web address. Make sure to go to the latest post to get the most current address.

Good luck

[This message has been edited by Kingfish (edited 08-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BOHICA:

Near as I can remember we BOTH hated going to Fort Hood! smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Having visited Ft. Hood for the first time last month, I can't say I blame you. Spending all day in what amounted to a giant corrugated tin convection oven climbing around and on big metal vehicles on a day when the temp climbed to 105 might have something to do with it.

------------------

Leland J. Tankersley

Bil

You never did say if this were the Bil I knew.. I sent you an e-mail. Let me know please. Not many folks have been in the Air Force AND the Army.... some folks are gluttons for punishment!

------------------