Long 88mm lacking punch?

HAPPY 300th 88 THREAD!!!!

Looks like maybe we're about to get to the bottom of things, with Livingston's input. Then we can all move on to new things to annoy Steve like maybe the armor rating of the KT being higher than the Panther in CM even though the Panther had higher BNH wink.gif

------------------

So maybe you should listen to this Vanir guy instead of ignoring him -- he has the best take on the whole thing. - Combatboy

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

John (PzKw I),

Combat Mission does not use tabular test results for armor penetration. I have stated this numerous times before, John, but you keep returning to the idea that Combat Mission uses such tabular data. It does not. Please try to remember that as the discussion moves forward.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wanted to clarify this, from the other day Charles, apperently you missed my post above to DanielH; as I explained to him that CM doesn't use charts etc, before your reply.

Just wanted that cleared up so their is no misunderstandings in the future.

Regards, John Waters

------------------

Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

Kip, et all, did anyone pick up a copy of:

"GERMAN EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE (PROJECTILES AND PROJECTILE FUZES)" March, 1953, NTIS call number ADA376695

it presents all known technical parameters of every German projectile by that date. Cut-away drawings for each projectile. The document was a compilation of the wartime U.S. "Captured Ammunition Bulletin" series and the U.K. "Handbook of Enemy Ammunition Pamphlet" series

The call number changed IIRC, but the report might answer the recent Pzgr.39 weight questions etc.

Regards, John Waters

------------------

Notice: Spelling mistakes left in for people who need to correct others to make their life fulfilled.

[This message has been edited by PzKpfw 1 (edited 10-04-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PzKpfw 1:

Kip, et all, did anyone pick up a copy of:

"GERMAN EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE (PROJECTILES AND PROJECTILE FUZES)" March, 1953, NTIS call number ADA376695

it presents all known technical parameters of every German projectile by that date. Cut-away drawings for each projectile. The document was a compilation of the wartime U.S. "Captured Ammunition Bulletin" series and the U.K. "Handbook of Enemy Ammunition Pamphlet" series

The call number changed IIRC, but the report might answer the recent Pzgr.39 weight questions etc.

Regards, John Waters

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

John does it have cutaways of AP shells ? I need scans of those ,do you have a scanner?