New garage door flavor objects to replace those worthless posters

Map creators/scenario designers... Have you ever been trying to make a map of an urban area and run into a building or buildings that have garage doors on them and had trouble deciding how to make the building look right? If not, I envy you. I definitely had that issue while creating my maps for Hostomel and Antonov Airport in Ukraine for an upcoming campaign I'm planning to release, and it was driving me nuts. Since I knew asking Battlefront for things accomplishes absolutely nothing, I got in touch with my man @Lucky Strikeand asked him for some help turning the "poster" flavor objects into a garage door or two for my maps since the poster flavor objects are basically worthless. Being the nice guy he is, he agreed to help, and then proceeded to turn my request for "1 or 2" doors into 12 beautiful garage door flavor objects in various sizes ranging from "backyard storage shed" all the way up to "aircraft hangar". They're pretty epic.

After obtaining his permission, I created a PDF document showing what each of them looks like and highlighting the "sweet spot" where you click each of them to rotate it, move it, delete it, etc. You can find both at the link below, or attached to this post (maybe?) along with the PDF showing the doors. I also included some screenshots from my Antonov Airport map showing some of the garage doors in use. 

**NOTE**
These doors are significantly easier to place than the posters were. They DO have a front and a back side, which can be identified by looking at the top of each door. One side of them will be textured, and the back side of each door will have an invisible part you can see through. The invisible side faces the building. I have found if you get them lined up in front of the building where you want them, then "nudge" them towards the building, they will sometimes latch themselves to the side of the building. If not, Lucky Strike made them thick enough that you can get them close and it still looks great. Also, you will need a mod to create more flavor object buttons. I included that as well.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!As9rnkvqZG0viIZ83msyyUnH3kEhgg?e=NMMz63