Hi-Res I Love You

I just wanted to say thanks to every mod-maker who's put together Hi-Res BMPs for CM. I'm one of those CMers that came from FPS-land and these mods, which take advantage of my fancy hardware, really improve my gameplay. Kudos to all you guys and keep up the good work.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

I just wanted to say thanks to every mod-maker who's put together Hi-Res BMPs for CM. I'm one of those CMers that came from FPS-land and these mods, which take advantage of my fancy hardware, really improve my gameplay. Kudos to all you guys and keep up the good work.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Elijah,

You mentioned to me before that you play Counter Strike? Where do you play so i can start kicking your butt in that game too. wink.gif

I play at www.teamplay.net and [dm]Dedicated, and at Hostage Down, or at Old School Gamers.

My handle is "Mom". Look for me cause I want to shoot you many times over and over....

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

which take advantage of my fancy hardware, really improve my gameplay. Kudos to all you guys and keep up the good work.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Direct Divine intervention wouldn't improve you game play, Meeks. However, thanks to all the Mod makers feeding Meeks' delusions.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Just going to show you can take the boy out of the Cesspool but you can't take the Cesspool out of the boy, eh?

As to CS, I haven't played since B7 came out, I'll try to pick it up and give you a go, Jefe.

And you, Seanachai, I'd like you to tell that to the bloody, frozen corpses of the men you once commanded in battle.

But back to the point, CM is and will be spectacular without hi-res but with it, it goes to an entirely new level. I want hi-res everything, from guns to roads to trees to, well, everything. Every time I throw a new mod in there I think, "Wow, it does get better!" and I want every one of you limey bastards to know how much I appreciate that. It's like getting a fancy new crackpipe every week.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

But I love my crackpipe. I've had it since college. In spite of the fact that my girlfriend buys me a spiffy new crackpipe every christmas and birthday, I can't seem to part with old faithful.

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)