Obscure glitch

My roommate just found a minor glitch in the command lines, which is present in both the Windows and Mac versions. To see it, put a team on the back of a tank (tested with the MG team originally on the Sherman in VoT). During setup, select the team, and note the HQ its command line runs to. Move the TANK as far away as you want, then reselect the team. Its command line will still go to the original HQ and it will still be in C & C. It appears that it's simply the C & C info of units riding on tanks not being updated when the tank is moved. It's not a major glitch, since it appears to only happen during setup, but it is a glitch.

------------------

Questions, comments, arguments, refutations, criticisms, and/or sea stories?

funny... i encountered that thing too....

uhm well.. if i guess right, steve and charles already have targeted this issue in their patch... or will do so shortly i guess...

biggrin.gif

------------------

TargetDrone

who has a heart for smilies

and will defend their rights ....

even if the cost is bloody....

just a thought. most likely wrong.

Since command lines in the field are they to symbolise the ability to communicate with the HQ (with hand and or voice signals).

Could the CM assume that a unit on a vehicle has use of the vehicles radio to recieve orders from thier HQ and those not go out of communication range?

Lorak

------------------

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring