Brazil in Flames MOD

Brazil in Flames

After weeks working, it's finished, gentleman is with much pleasure that i present the Brazil in Flames MOD, A Mod that brings an alternative scenario of brazilian government moving to the extreme left wing party, i tried to bring as much accuracy as i could in portraying the Brazilian units at the current state, i pretend to bring Campaigns and Scenarios, but it will take time, so be patient, i want to give my sincere thx to the Combat Mission Discord users that helped me and for the Heaven & earth Team for they amazing mod that have most of the great content that is present in this mod, so cheers for these brothers and go check their mod ! Is amazing ! Now Let's go for the contents:

UNITS: 

- Brazilian Airborne

UquNZfq.png

- Brazilian Commandos 

tl147zE.png

- Brazilian T.G ( Basically an Rural Militia)

9jwsPJg.png

- Brazilian B.I.B and B.I.M.T.Z (B.I.B for mechanized infantry and B.I.M.T.Z for motorized infantry)

Ny2PkPx.png

-Brazilian Conscripts (Your basic riflemans)

j8PijRy.png

-Brazilian Militia (Consists of ex-reservists, ex-policeman, ex-fireman and other ex-members from the security area that turn to the bad side)

4d4KDhK.png

-Brazilian Druglords

3UQG5Ah.png

- Units Speak Brazilian Portuguese and have Brazilian names 

VEHICLES:

- I don't pretend to bring new ones, since i believe that changing models would affect gameplay quality, so that's why brazil is left wing in the mod hehe.

Campaign, Scenarios and Maps:

- i pretend to bring all of these 3, but i want to work slowly on them in order to have make them fun and challenging, my intents are to explore Favela, jungle and other warfare environments in the Brazilain Biomes and diferent types of urban areas, all i can say is that it will take time, but it will be worth.

All the credits go to these people :

- The Heaven & EarthMod team and those ho helped them with content

- CptMiller, Rice, Frenchy, Kob and the wHole Combat Mission Discord team

- Aquila Smart Wargames 

- 37mm

- John Hansen

- If i forgot to credit somebody, please send me a PM, if your mod is on the heaven & earth content pack and want your part to be removed, send me a PM too, i will delete, it's not my interest stealing content 

LINK: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pZuJdiujk0yudSpmVn4W2yxLGl1w2B0J/view?usp=sharing

Edited by LukaFromFallujah

On 9/29/2022 at 8:19 PM, Erwin said:

A Brazilian mod for CMSF is something most of us would never have thought about.  Brilliant.  And another use for the xnt Heaven & Earth mod.

Thx bro Erwin !!!

On 10/6/2022 at 8:31 PM, loporano said:

as a brazilian i thank you for the mod  i allways wanted to recreate some operation on favelas with video games now with your mod i can recreate operations like jacarezinho and other thx.

As a Brazilian, i would love to see some operations created by you, thx !

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...