New install of CM Battle for Normandy not starting

Zzenith

Just reinstalled CM Battle for normandy on new pc, old pc broke.

Installed 4.03 version

put in activation code... code accepted showed all the modules that were activated.

Game wont start just opens a box with a picture of a tank and does not do anything after.

Try to restart game and it ask for activation code, insert code play game  then sticks on loading screen again.

What am i doing wrong.. what do i need to do to get this to work

It depends on what you own. Somefink hasn't been activated. It is similar to this with Shock Force 2:

Until I know what you own and exactly what keys you've enter I can't tell you what you need to enter. If you open a Help Desk ticket I can look at your purchase history and let you know what keys that you need to enter. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem - i wont play CMBN-  I have :

CM Battle for Normandy Engine 1CMBN Commonwealth Forces ModuleCMBN Upgrade 2; CM Fortress Italy Engine 2; CMFI Gustav Line Module; CMBN Market Garden Module; CM Red Thunder Engine 3; CMBN Upgrade 3; CM Black Sea Engine 3; CMBN Upgrade 4

what install step by step.