New scenario: Сoncert in a Dlinenkoe

Hello everyone!

This script was created specifically for the Vagner PMC mod, authored by despot993

For the entourage, the briefing is replete with jargon that the Russians could use during the battles. 
For example, "Germans" (as Russian soldiers sometimes call the Ukrainian military), swineherds, korobochka (BMP), etc..
The scenario itself is based on an attempt to storm the village of Dolhenkoye (Dlinenkoe in the game) described by one of the witnesses.
Russian volunteers and Wagner's PMCs participated in the assault with the support of 2 BMP, tank and MTLB. During this battle, according to the source, two Russians and 10 Ukrainians were killed, and the task was not completed.

Good luck!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/7zhk8j6t55f26kxg6jt96/h?dl=0&rlkey=9jpholbwmro1rlcxanuxwfzqa

5 hours ago, Erwin said:

Looks great.  Plz send to CMMODS/FGM so everyone can have access permanently.  (In a few days, people may not be able to find this forum thread.)

The creator of the mod is despot993.
I just wrote a script for it. I can t upload other people's work)

2 hours ago, Simple Wine said:

Finished it. After 15 minutes all of the guys are exhausted. If I ceased fire earlier the result could be more resembling the one in the description in the top post.

28198292_CombatMissionBlackSeaScreenshot2022_06.18-23_43_37_39.thumb.png.a015172a07916f8193c857aae5b78139.png

Congratulations on your victoryIn contrast to reality, you still managed to gain a foothold in the village despite higher losses)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I finished.

Exhausting scenario from minute one, but fun. Total victory of the Russian Army finally, but the time to finish the game is too short, I finished when the time was running out...

Ah, be careful with the ammo!!!

Thanks for making this great scenario... I look forward to your next creation soon!

CM Black Sea 20_07_2022 23_14_32.png

Edited by Manzcaser