Top Menu Bar

Let me start by saying that I have absolutely no experience with the Combat Mission games personally. I have a customer that absolutely loves them, and they get him through the winter.

He had the original versions of the game purchased directly through Battlefront previously, but he recently purchased a system with Windows 7 and just re-bought them on GoG.com for ease of installation. Apparently in the previous versions of the game he had a top menu bar, but he no longer has that. Is there a way in settings or a hotkey to enable this menu bar?

Thanks in advance!

If you're speaking of the 3D game interface, then the 'menus' have only been located at the bottom of the screen and can't be placed anywhere else. The GoG.com releases only differ in that they don't have any of the copy-protection systems used in the past by Battlefront and other distributors. Otherwise they should be exactly the same as the Battlefront.com distributions of the games.

The game initially starts out with some graphical selection buttons that can occasionally appear completely black (solid black screen), which can sometimes be 'refreshed' by minimizing the game (Alt-Tab) and then re-maximizing it (you may need to do this a few times with different screens until you reach the 3D game interface).