OK, I now have the receipt but no d/l link.  It states:

Product Name Price Quantity Total
Shipment # 1 - Download item - no shipping required
Shipment status: Completed

CMRT Fire and Rubble Module
CMRT-M1V4
There is no download for this product
Activation Code(s):

(Activation code omitted from this message - obviously)

...so, how do I use the activation code?

I keep forgetting that the modules are part of the main download for the game now. So any Engine 4.0 Upgrade installer should have the module content as part of it now. As long as your installation was downloaded and installed AFTER the 'Fire and Rubble' module was released then you would have the content already. If not, then you may need to download the latest CMRT 4.x Engine download and reinstall the game.

To activate the license key for Fire and Rubble look for an 'Activate New Products - CMRT' shortcut either on your desktop, in the 'Battlefront' listing in the Start Menu or browse for it wherever you installed CMRT (it will be in the 'root' of the game directory). Launching this should bring up the licensing dialog and you can copy-and-paste your license key in there and make sure you get the 'success' dialog and it should show a green box for the 'Fire and Rubble' module on the final screen listing the activated products.