FIrst Into Antwerp - First Scenario Review (with no 'reveals')

I played through the first scenario of the First Into Antwerp Campaign.

The map is gorgeous and extremely well done. Very Dutch looking. I liked that I was playing on a largish map with a fairly small force.  That provides room for maneuver. The AI is adequate resulting in an interesting engagement. The scenario time is more than adequate. I completed the scenario in half the time but pulled off only a 'Draw'. That should give you a hint about pacing yourself in this game. I make a greenhorn mistake that knocked my victory level down.

Given that the scenario location parameter is set to "Holland" and that my Dutch building reskins are mod-tagged [Holland] I was happy to see my buildings appear in this scenario which added to the overall Dutch appearance (i.e. brick buildings, shutters beside windows with predominant green, red and white colouring).

Looking forward to the next scenario. Should be a challenge as my casualties were higher than ideal and  there will be no reinforcements next scenario.