Can't Install CMBS or CMCW

I am just getting back into Combat Mission after several years away.  I bought a new computer as everything in the house had issues running either CMBS or CMCW.  Nothing had enough horse power to run them well, if at all.

Anyway, I have a brand new computer and have downloaded both games from my Battlefront.com account.  Neither will install though.  I get similar failures for each, so am figuring whatever the fix is, it will fix both.

It says:

"An error occurred while trying to read the source file:

The source file

"C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Locla\Temp\7zO44B...\*.brz"

does not exist."

I will attach a pic if needed, if someone can tell me how.

Thank you,

USTanker

• 5 months later...

Sometimes this issue may be due to corruption of the extracted files. You may want to use something like 7-Zip or Bandizip (or possibly WinRAR for .rar compressed files) to uncompress the installers.

If necessary, right-click the installer and select 'Run as administrator' from the popup menu to run the installation program. Also you may want to temporarily disable any anti-virus/security software you're running in case it ends up interfering with the installation process.