Pimp my CMBO

Hi all.

Can anyone recommend some eye-pleasing mods for CMBO - especially for terrain?.. and anything else you veterans feel is essential to get the best viewing experience...

I've had a look at some mods elsewhere but to be honest I'm a little dazzled by the number & variety available. So if anyone out there who's carefully applied mods to make there CMBO look great & feels like sharing the knowledge I'd like some of that please... smile.gif

Links would be gratefully received.

JE,

I spent way too much time fine tuning my mods when I started out. I'd be happy to let you know what I found and settled on and where I found them -- probably off-list is the best way to do it.

First post!

doug (whose real first and last names are John English . . . weird).

• 3 weeks later...

You're not the only one! I feel a little lost as well.

Originally posted by JonnyEnglish:

Hi all.

Can anyone recommend some eye-pleasing mods for CMBO - especially for terrain?.. and anything else you veterans feel is essential to get the best viewing experience...

I've had a look at some mods elsewhere but to be honest I'm a little dazzled by the number & variety available. So if anyone out there who's carefully applied mods to make there CMBO look great & feels like sharing the knowledge I'd like some of that please... smile.gif

Links would be gratefully received.