Very stupid question

Kent

I needed to reinstall CMFB and everything worked fine it seems. However, when I went to the folder the games file was missing, yet all the scenarios etc were there. Is it located somewhere else, and if so can I move it back into the CMFB folder?

I've tried doing a search but could not find much on this.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

Kent

On Windows, typically all of the games after CMBN will install a number of their files in the user's 'Documents' folder in a path like (for CMFI in this case) 'C:\Users\{user name}\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Fortress Italy\...'). CMBN also installs files in the Documents folder, but in a slightly different path. The main game executable, graphics and audio files (in .brz files) will be installed to the 'Program Files (x86)' directory (or elsewhere if you specified a custom directory), but the data files (scenarios, campaigns, saved games, mods, etc.) will be within the 'Documents' folder for that user account (even if you specify a 'custom' directory for install). Moving the data files from the Documents folder over to the game's main folder does NOT work (but I'm not fully certain on this). The files are expected in the Documents folder and the game will not look for them elsewhere, even if that is within the game's own executable folder.