End Of Week CMHQ UPDATE!!! Friday Edition...

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

The work week has come to a close and I for one am exhausted. But even lack of sleep and crazy hours can't deter me from providing the hordes of Combat Missionaries with a CMHQ Update.

Better strap in tight as Max Molinaro's newest picture in his gallery will have you busting your gut with laughter. You have been warned. You will find this Grognard powered pic in his newly opened gallery page 5.

The MDMP-2 is well underway and one of the new textures will be the StuG III. We showed an early version of this last week but I though it was time to give you an update. It's is featured as our nightly POTD.

And speaking of POTD's, the POTD Archive is now updated and current. Thats makes 19 weeks of continuous POTDs and is the longest running feature of CMHQ.

ENJOY!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 07-07-2000).]

LOL!

Max's new pic is funny as hell!

Hey Matt, question.

After you get the TGN scenario Depot the way you like it, will you add a link to it from your page?

I know there is a link in your news section. I was wondering about a permanent link.

have a great weekend!

Lorak

------------------

"someone you trust is one of us"..........the illuminati

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

Lorak's FTX for CM <--Proud member of the Combat Mission Webring

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Better strap in tight as Max Molinaro's newest picture in his gallery will have you busting your gut with laughter.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will be my wallpaper for some days.

Guest Madmatt

Yes a permanent Scenario Depot link will go up just as soon as the Unix clones at TGN put up the template design that I sent...Shouldn't be to long now...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

The MDMP-2 is well underway and one of the new textures will be the StuG III. We showed an early version of this last week but I though it was time to give you an update. It's is featured as our nightly POTD.

ENJOY!

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the plus side of not having CM yet... I have been able to keep ducking into my local ISP's office and dl'ing all the mods straight of the T1 (strategically placed friends are a distinct advantage when you're stuck with dialup in the country... you don't want to know how long the demo took to dl!) So, when CM does arrive I'll have all the goodies ready to install.

smile.gif