The Last King of Berlin

Just finish this scenario. This is a great scenario, fun to play with. A sense of Götterdämmerung, reminds me the CMBB scenario "Once a King".  Street fight is intense, and you got make a quick decision based on limit information. In one min you are attacking Soviets position , the next min you have to rapidly change into a defense position and fight for your survival.

PpE0c0M.jpg

but the Weidendammer Bridge is buggy. The AFV could trap and then bounce on the bridge  ( guess this is the old CM crossing bridge bug) I have to S/L once to avoid my AFV trapped on the bridge. And one of my pixeltruppen fall off the bridge . That is a great place to take cover from incoming fire 😁

FJU8sCk.jpg

32 minutes ago, Chibot Mk IX said:

Just finish this scenario. This is a great scenario, fun to play with. A sense of Götterdämmerung, reminds me the CMBB scenario "Once a King".  Street fight is intense, and you got make a quick decision based on limit information. In one min you are attacking Soviets position , the next min you have to rapidly change into a defense position and fight for your survival.

Thank you for the recommendation, will try it. 

By the way, judging by your screenshots and blurred fonts you may need to check your video card options in Nvidea control panel. Maybe the game works on motherboard's graphics card and you need to switch it to Nvidea card.